Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Rockin' Roll

Hey you!
I had a really good day. First I got lots of love and cuddles from daddy.
And then mommy and I played ball for a while.
See how good I am at walking on the hardwood floors now! Ignore mommy and daddy's mess, please.
My two favorite thing ever - daddy and delectable shoes! Sometimes a girl just can't help herself.
And then I got a message from my pal Gidget who awarded me the Rockin' Girl Blogger award! Check me out!! Thanks, Gidget! I think you're rockin' too, pretty girl!

5 comments:

Ume said...

hi Suki Su,
i can see the guilt in your eyes... dun worry lil' fren, a young pup like u is entitled to a little shoes chomping, esp when the hoomans leave the shoes lying around.

Jessica said...

Suki Su....What a pawesome day you had.

Livin the dogs like, we love it!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey SukiDuki Sumo, you are very welcome. I think you are one of the rockinest' little girls I know, and I just can't get enough of that cute little mug of yours!

~Pug Hugs~
Gidget

Balboa said...

I wish I could eat my daddy's shoes but they stink!!!!

Daddy's give the best cuddles.

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

Stanley said...

Congratulations on a fine day of pup living! You've got it good, girlie! Love those boot laces...

Goober love,
Stanley