Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Treats!

Ahoy, everypup! Mommy and I are so excited, because this Saturday is Paws On Grand. I can't wait to meet and greet the hundreds of dogs and cats that will be out and about in our neighborhood. And with all that business participation, just think of all the TREATS!
Speaking of treats, my grandma and grandpa bought me a new bed and I love it. Thanks, grandma and grandpa! The bed is stuffed super full and I am shaped like a little hot dog so sometimes I roll right out of it. Here I am cooling off from the summer heat with a nice frozen Fresca bottle.
Lately I've been a little on the... naughty side. Let's just say I've got a serious case of The Puppies, and I'm not ashamed to admit I've turned into a crazy toe chomper. First I bark, then I bite. At least I give fair warning (most of the time). I still enjoy pants, but man, toes are so TASTEY!
This is a classic Suki Sumo move: snuggle up to mommy, distract her with kisses (the ultimate in cuteness), and then sneeze all over her glasses. Muahaha!
For some reason mommy wants me to share this news. I have started whining at the door when I have to go potty. Potty training hasn't really been a problem for me, but everypug makes mistakes from time to time. Mine just happen to be much more infrequent lately.

7 comments:

Rocco said...

Suki, you are sooo cute!

Ume said...

hi Suki Su,
i can't seem to view the pix u had posted, wld luv to c your new bed!
toes r definitely tasty! i stopped teething, but toe chomping nvr did!
do take loads of pix at the Paws on Grand!

Suki & Joey said...

I wish I could see those pics, but they're not showing up on my stoopid computer :(

Hmmm...toes, you say? I've never been a huge fan, but do you know what's REALLY good? Ears! Next time your Mom is lying down, go take a nibble and you'll see what I mean...hehehe!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Balboa said...

I can't see most of the pics.

Hey I love to bite my daddy's toes when he's wearing socks~very tasty!

At least you're not chomping on furniture~ hee hee

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Duke and Gidget said...

Suki, you just keep getting cuter everytime we visit!
Oh and you got an award over at our place. See our blog for details.

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

Sir Isaac Newton IV said...

Hi Suki! I see you have a loofah puppy, too! I love mine. Have you gotten the squeakers out yet?!? That's my favorite part ... dissecting the puppy to find the noise makers!

Newton :)

Jessica said...

You're more adorable every time we visit your blog. Your new bed is awesome and you laying on the frozen bottle is the cutest.

Congratulations on wearing big girl pants. Mom told us to say that and we aren't really sure what that means. We didn't see you wearing any pants.

Love, Seadra and Zoe