Heya hepdogs, guess what we got in the mail this week!My favorite book ever! Because it gives mommy lots of ideas for things to buy me and stuff to do with me. It's a good thing daddy got mom a prescription for the BARK books for her birthday this month.
My puggy puppy buddy, Canadian Clover tagged me for this really fun game. Here are the rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions. They must be real places, names, things ... nothing made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it.
1. Famous Singer: Sinead O'Connor. It's true! She's intense, bald, and Irish and I like those things.
2. Four letter word: Sh... just KIDDING! Sock. Because I love to chew on socks!
3. Street: Summit Ave, because that's the best place for a walk.
4. Color: Scarlet. It's my signature color.
5. Gifts/Presents: Scrumptious foodables.
6. Vehicle: Suzuki SX4, my mommy's car!
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Stamps because you can lick 'em.
8. Boy Name: STANLEY!
9. Girl Name: Suki Sumo!
10. Movie Title: Scooby Doo
11. Drink: Some very cold water.
12. Occupation: Scientist (not to be confused with scientologist)
13. Celebrity: Scarlet Johansson
14. Magazine: Shape Magazine. Because I guess mom likes it sometimes.
15. US City: Saint Paul! Woof!
16. Pro Sports: Soccer, cause they run like the wiiind in soccer.
17. Fruit: Ssssoooo many. Strawberries and melons too.
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Scatterbrained (I have lots of energy in the morning!)
19. Something You Throw Away: Stuff that doesn't taste good.
20. Things You Shout: SOMEBODY PLAY WITH ME! Below is a picture of me yelling just that.
Mom and dad better get a good look at this furry mug, because they're taking me up to see Trigger and Jakey (meanie) and grammie and gramps this weekend while they go to South Dakota. Sayonara, suckers! Grams' house is way better than Sioux Falls!