Suki Sumo here, reporting from the busy Sumo household.
Mommy had a crazy week of work which meant that I got to hang with my newly retired Grandpa and uncle Trigger. Unfortunately, nodoggy took pictures of this so you'll just have to imagine the rowdy playtime fun.
Yesterday was the V.E.T. day to get my stitchies out. We had some extra time before the appointment so mommy bought me this new Crabby Pants or Crab Cake or something like that and it is the best squeakable ever.
My parents quickly realized those eyeballs were going to be trouble so they performed the amputation opawation before I could get to them and eat them up. I've already got two nice holes started. This Crabby Pants won't last for long!
Today is Randay so mommy and I are browsing the internets and catching up on the dog blogs.
Daddy is watching the news and I am staying informed on all the current news and pawlitics.
And we're cuddling, because it is cold outside.
I want to publicly announce that as of last week I do not like winter and can't wait for grass to come back. There is nothing worse than having to do my official bidness outside in the cold and snow. I imagine my paws could fall off in those negative temperatures, so the parents are considering their potty options. Does any other dog have to go in a litter box during the winter? Is this undignified for a dog? Would this make me a ... cat?
Mom would now like to now do the activity that Clover's mom tagged her for: "Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take. Tag five."
1. Learn to Love Cooking! I can make a few meals but cooking is definitely not one of my strengths. While I like to eat, cooking is not exciting to me. Plus I despise grocery shopping.
2. Yoga (I would take this with Jess) - when I took this is college I loved it and felt so flexible and strong. I'll have to find a class that meets at a good time this winter (as in, not at 5 a.m. and not at 8 p.m.).
3. Dance Lessons - I wish Leo and I could dance really well, especially with the upcoming wedding. Leo's mom has offered to pay for lessons but with work these days there just hasn't been much time. Which leads me to my next class:
4. Effective Time Management 101 - there is so much to do and not enough hours in the day! I want to figure out how to spend quality time with Suki and Leo, work out, learn to dance, craft, keep a clean apartment, socialize, plan the wedding, cook, and read all the dog blogs. What I need is a personal scheduler.
5. Money Management - I'm not terrible with money but I wish I could do more with what I earn. Mostly I want to save more so one day we can buy a house with a yard for Suki!
6. Relaxation and Meditation - enough said!
7. Digital Photography - I've taken a black & white photography class before and I really enjoyed it. I would love to buy a Cannon EOS camera one day (see Money Management Class!) and learn to use it well.
8. Be the Decider - Unlike Dubbya, I am not the Decider and I have a really hard time choosing between a list of options. I inherited this from my dad (Suki's grandpa). From deciding where I want to live to picking out a meal at a restaurant - I could change my mind all day long. I've learned that the fewer options I have, the better - especially with the wedding planning these days!
For this I tag some moms again: Randi's mom, Ruby's mom, Ricky's mom, Tadpole & Fig's Massah, and Jemima's mom! I understand if you don't have time, just do it if you feel like it! :)