Clover gave me an award! The award says "It's ‘World Best Friend Week’. Send this to your best friends to let them know you appreciate them. Please take this award, and place it on your blog if you wish."
Clover is one of my besties as well and I am so honored that she feels the same way. I want to give this award to all of my blog buddies because ever since I came to live with my mom and dad in June you have all been my super good best friends! I woof you all. I also want to give it to my uncle Trigger even though he doesn't have a blog.
Also my mom finds these test results very amusing. I'm not sure why.
There has been this tag going around that looks interesting. It says to tell 8 random facts about yourself, and since I love to write about myself I think I am going to give it a try:
1. My full name is Suki Sumo Wrestler but my family has all sorts of nicknames for me. Some of them are Doodoo and Doodee (I answer to both of these names), Booty, Sukes, Dukes and Duki. My grandpa calls me Lullabelle, which is one of the nicknames they had for a pug they used to have (mommy says "we love you, Ms. Piggy!").
2. I love slippers and socks.
3. I can always tell when my mom is trying to trick me into eating healthy treats. If it's a fruit or vegetable I usually hold out for the good stuff (the Jemima treats!). I'll only eat the healthy stuff when I realize I will not be getting the biscuits.
4. We live above a pizza restaurant and all of the employees are in love with me. I'm basically their mascot! Sometimes I even find tasty pizza treats frozen in the snow but my mom never lets me munch for long (so mean!).
5. I like to attack my mom and dad with pug love in the morning.
6. I swat at things with my paws like a cat.
7. When I come home the first thing I do is run into the kitchen and drink water out of my dispenser. I love that stuff.
8. I know when the camera turns on that it is time to pose pretty. I'm a total ham - can't help it!