Perfect puggy weather!
This is my first one and I LOVE IT. It means more walks on the Summit Avenue and more time in Grammie's yard with Trigs and Jakey.
Do you know what else I love? DWB! This is why:
- I get to learn all about the FOODABLES of other doggins and mommy at least considers them
- So many FRIENDABLES!
- Fame and glory (I am on the internets searching for my fortune)
- I can always count on other dog blogs to make mommy smile and laugh, even on the most challenging days
- All of your humans are the best because they have so much love and compassion for their furry and naked companions and family and it gives me hope!
I'M FIVE MONTHS OLD TOMORROW!
Also, Tanner asked me some interviewing questions!
WUTUP T-dog! I'm up! HI HI HI HI!
2. What is your most favoritest Thing to eat EVER?!
My most favorite thing to eat ever would have to be salmon snacks. And cheese. And MEAT. I love to EAT! But mostly the salmon snacks. When mommy and daddy have real fresh salmon I love that too. They say it gives me fish breath and I love giving fish breath kisses.
3. Could you SEE ME????????
I can see you on your blog on Tanner Tuesdays like today. I hope you get some of your dad's wisdumbs!
And here are a couple more pictures for the night. Jakey is the Big House Fun Police. He's around to make sure no one has too much fun. Beagles are sooo nosey!This is us yelling at mommy and Grammie "LET US OUT OF THE BIG HOUSE, IT'S SO NICE OUTSIDE!"