Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everydoggy! And a happy birthday to my dad. He's a super guy and I love him like crazy.
We've been counting down to Christmas in Casa de Pug. Grandma gave me an advent calendar that dispenses TREATS for twelve days! I have had to remind mama every morning that I am entitled to my goodies by flashing my alien eyes.
Delicious.
And in case you were wondering, here is what I have been up to lately: Chewing my corn toy,
working on my buggy puggy eyes,
cuddling with mama,bathing,being mortified by mama's taste in clothing,terrorizing stuffies,and being goofy!
OMD you guys... Santy Paws comes tonight! I am so excited!

9 comments:

Emily and Ike said...

Merry Christmas Suki!
Ike

Winston Wilbur said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to your Dad!


Winston

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Merry Christmas BFF!! I sure hope you all have a wonderful holiday! And happy barkday to your daddy!
I miss you so much, and I love seeing all your pics!!
xo

kaui said...

cute suki! merry christmas to your family!! love all your pictures!

xoxo,
kaui

dw said...

I hope you had a great Christmas, Suki, and that Santa Paws brought you every little thing you could want this year! I love your pics!!

Sara said...

We love your winks! Poppa loves your comfy sweater!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Suki-Cutie!!!!!!!

Nevis said...

Merry Christmas to you! (Belatedly....but its the thought that counts, right?) AND of cousre, Happy New Year!

You're so adorable and funny!

wally said...

Suki,

I'm so behind reading blogs and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Doggone it you're cute!

wally t.