Monday, March 17, 2008

Still Alive!

Hi! I want to let everydoggy know that I am STILL ALIVE! I miss you all and I promise I will blog again soon.

March is a really crazy month for mom and dad, so I've been spending lots of time with grandma, grandpa and my uncles Trigger and Jakey. Last week we had really nice weather (like 45 degrees!) so mom took me on a really long walk and I got all muddy. It was pawsome. It's good to be a pug.

I hope everyone has a happy St. Patrick's Day! Mom and dad are both Irish for reals and so this is one their favorite holidays. They're calling me Suki O'Sumo. I hope everyone got to try some of the corny beefs. Mom let me have some and OMDog was it delicious! Woof!

11 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Happy St. Paddy's Day Suki O'Sumo - hee hee hee I likes that name!!!

Lots of Licks, ruby

Petra said...

You're lucky to be with the rest of your family when your mom & dad are busy, little Suki O'Sumo!

I hope you had a Happy St. Patrick's Day, too!

Nevis said...

Good to hear from you! And 45 degrees is COOOOLD! It is going to be almost 80 degrees here where I live, today!

Clover said...

Hi Suki O'Sumo!
Glad things are going well for you! Say hello to your uncles for me!
If your mom has a chance sometime soon, I sent you an email asking for your mailing address - we can't find it anywhere!
Love Clover xo

Ferndoggle said...

Hi Suki! Glad to see you're still doing A-OK! We're glad you had a good St. Paddy's day...Mom is Irish for real too (she's even got the shamrock tatoo to prove it!).

Don't worry...we won't forget ya!

Sherman, Penny & LOla

The Devil Dog said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Dad and PlusOne are Irish. Mom is not. Oh well, no one is perfect.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Sukes! Woo! Glad you're still alive and kicking! (and getting good food, too!) My girl checks your blog regularly for her "cute puggy fix" so tell your mom to get some pictures up! ;-)

Frances Louise said...

Hope you and your family had a good St. Patrick's Day! When we used to live in NYC, Mommy and Daddy would take me to the St. Patrick's Day parade . . . in Alaska, I think we have all of five people who are Irish here.

Frances Louise said...

Hope you and your family had a good St. Patrick's Day! When we used to live in NYC, Mommy and Daddy would take me to the St. Patrick's Day parade . . . in Alaska, I think we have all of five people who are Irish here.

Stanley said...

Suki Suki O'Sumo Girl!

Happy belated St Pats Day to you and your Irish peeps! Can't wait til we get to see those cuterest photos of your pug mug!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Zachary said...

Hi great readding your blog